Delhi High Court: Apply for Judicial Service Exam by December 12, check the details
Delhi High Court has invited applications for Judicial Service posts on its official website. The Court has released the exam date of Judicial Service Preliminary Exam to be held next year.
According to the latest notification, the prelims will be held on January 13, 2019 which was earlier scheduled for February 10, 2019.
The recruitment process will involve Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and interview.
How to apply?
- Log on to the official website of Delhi High Court, delhihighcourt.nic.in
- On the homepage, check the heading ‘Public Notices’ and click on ‘more’
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on PDF on the right side of ‘Online Registration for Delhi Judicial Service Examination (DJSE)2018’
- Click on the link provided
- Click on Login if you are already registered and if not click on, complete the process
To know more about how to apply for the recruitment, click on this direct link here.
Number of vacancies: Category Wise
The total vacancies according to the updated notification is 147. Earlier, the number of vacancies in the recruitment were 50.
- General: 112
- SC: 26
- ST: 09
- PWD: 06
Note: To know more about the Delhi High Court recruitment process, click here on the notification.
- For General Category: RS.1000/-
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and persons with disabilities: RS.200/-
Last date to apply
Earlier, according to the notification release on November 14, 2018, the last date to apply for the recruitment was December 22, 2018, which has been changed to December 12, 2018, as of now.