CBSE Board Exam 2019: Last Minute Tips For Class 12 Hindi Paper
Board Exam 2019: CBSE will conduct class 12 board exam for Hindi paper tomorrow. Hindi being a language paper is often found to be a tough paper by students. It is not difficult to understand but difficult to score in. Students often misunderstand writing a good answer with filling the paper with answers that exceed word limit. Exceeding word limit is a strict no-no for students if they want to score good marks in Hindi paper.
We spoke to subject-matter expert Sandhya Tiwari who had the following tips for students who would be appearing for Hindi exam tomorrow:
- Do not touch new topics at this juncture just to complete the syllabus and revise what you have studied. Make sure to not leave any important topic from your revision schedule.
- Solve one sample paper before the exam- either on the previous night or early morning on the day of the exam.
- While attempting question in exam, she suggested, that summarise the ‘gadyansh‘ and ‘padyansh‘ in your own word and refrain from repeating the lines as it is.
- Students should also refrain from unnecessary explanation in their answers and write straight forward explanations wherever required.
- In case of essay writing or feature writing, students should focus on topics which important in present day.
- Remember the format for letter-writing and stick to it.
- Do not make any spelling mistakes while writing definitions or giving examples in the grammar section. Make sure to go through examples in grammar section before the examination.